Welcome to the Vital-Hotel-Styria!
A wonderful view of a hilly landscape, pastures and meadows. Perfect for rest and relaxation or for focused learning. Simply relax in your bathrobe during the day, take advantage of the wellness facilities or enjoy the Almenland food... The central location allows you to take hikes directly from the hotel. At the nearby golf course, you can improve your handicap.
- Extended room facilities: Wi-Fi in the room, loaned swim bag with a bathroom for adults and a hand/bathing towel
- 3 seminar rooms, all air-conditioned, with modern equipment, Wi-Fi• Pamper half-board plus: extensive breakfast buffet, midday soup and salad buffet, afternoon coffee/tea and cake, evening 4-course menu and cheese board
- Á la carte food (all day) and gourmet breakfast buffet even for non-residents of the hotel, select range of wines
- Cosy bar area with connected parlour, conservatory, terrace and rustic barn
- Wellness facilities with SALARIUM (salt oasis for regeneration) and relax area, sauna, steam bath, tepidarium, sanarium, infrared cabin
- Sunbathing lawn
- Playroom and outdoor play area for the children
- Sports and fitness options: Indoor pool with salt water, fitness room with Technogym equipment, table tennis, bicycles and Nordic Walking sticks (limited number)
- We organised guided hikes, evenings cooking corn on the cob on the camp fire, barbecues in the summer and much more
- For a fee: Solarium, electric bicycles
- Golf: we are a partner hotel of the 18-hole Almenland golf course. Therefore, you will receive a 20 % discount on the green fee.
- VITALITY OASIS – In the VITALITY OASIS, we will pamper you with an extensive range of nurturing cosmetics. You will be delighted by treatments such as raindrop therapy, Nuad Thai massages and singing bowl treatments.
Tasteful and comfortable
Cosiness and comfort – oxygen-rich forest air and rural tranquillity ensure that you have a healthy and restful sleep. Enjoy the peaceful location surrounded by forests and lush meadows. The Vital Hotel Styria offers you 34 double rooms, 4 family rooms and 11 single rooms, mostly with balconies and a wonderful view, divided across 3 floors.
“Down-to-earth and upmarket, but not high-flown”
Let yourself be pampered with culinary delights with á la carte cuisine, a beautiful outdoor dining area and an exquisite selection of wines.
We also offer:
- Pampering half board plus
- Restaurant area with panorama winter garden
- Warm meals all day - ideal for family and company celebrations in a festive setting
- Cozy bar area
- rustic Troadkostn
- ongoing arrangements
Dive into salt water
- Salt water indoor pool with massage jets
- Fitness room
- Infrared cabin
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath
- Room of Silence
... and the "SALARIUM", a salt oasis for your regeneration!
For a fee:
- Turbo solarium
- Treatments in the VITALITY OASIS
Good mountain pasture air promotes concentration during seminars
Hotel and restaurant in Fladnitz, at the foot of the Teichalm area
- Spacious wellness area open until 9.30 p.m.
- Non-smoking seminar rooms
- Enough parking spaces at the hotel
- Partner of the 18-hole Almenland golf course - 20 % green fee discount for club members
- On the first floor of the hotel (lift)
- Seminar room I (fireplace room): 90 m², for max. 45 people
- Seminar room II: 75 m², for max. 25 people
- Seminar room III: 60 m², for max. 20 people
- Pleasant climate, light, friendly
- Terrace for smokers
- Projector permanently installed in each seminar room
- Laptop per seminar room
- CD players
- TV sets
- Video recorders
- Overhead projectors
- Media kits
- DVD players
- Bulletin boards
- Flip charts
- Speaker’s lectern
- Telephone and internet access in the seminar rooms
Leisure area in the hotel
- Wellness area with salt water indoor pool, sauna, infrared cabin, herbal steam chamber, steam bath, tepidarium, salarium (salt oasis for regeneration), Room of Silence, fitness room
- Vitality oasis – cosmetics/massage/chiropody
Special features of the location
- Hotel at the foot of the Teichalm area, 700 m above sea level
- Attractive walking/hiking trails, running routes
- Bowling alley
- Thoroughly attractive excursion destinations
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?