- Search for rooms
- Group tours
- Enquiry Form
Experience untouched nature, the purest air and the best service at 1200 m above sea level and enjoy the new relaxation offer right by the Teichalm Lake. Enjoy a holiday in peace and tranquillity. You do not have to go a long way to enjoy a wide variety of activities. One of the most attractive hiking trails in the region of the Almenland Nature Park starts outside the door of our hotel – the Hochlantsch circular trail with the Bärenschütz Gorge. Have a leisurely hike and stop for a bite to eat in cosy, rustic huts. Challenging routes with a fantastic view are also available in the Teichalm area.
Have a carefree holiday – entirely without a car! The winter transforms the Teichalm area into a winter sports area. You can put on your skis and skates right outside the door of the hotel. Wonderful cross-country skiing trails start right outside our hotel. The unique location – in the heart of Styria
- Coffee house with patisserie
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Our own fishery in the Teichalm Lake and the Mixnitz stream
- Seminar area
- Children’s discount
- ****Panoramic rooms
- Almenland golf course – 20 % green fee discount
- Numerous winter sports options right outside the door: snowshoeing and winter hiking, ice skating, ...
- Right on the cross-country skiing trails and downhill skiing pistes
- Relax in the elegant relaxation area with a Finnish sauna, a glass steam bath, an infrared cabin and a jacuzzi with a view.
- The cosy rest area with fine materials, salt stone and an open fire invites you to relax.
- For your health: mud baths and massages with mountain pasture herbal oils
Kitchen opening hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Sundays and public holidays: 11.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
A visit to our Almgasthof will enchant and delight you at the same time. Each individual room has its own story and will thus be a very personal experience. Experience tradition in the inn built in 1798. Regionality is important here; many products come from mountain pasture farmers in the region. The landlord is a master confectioner and ensures top quality himself. Every day, pastries, cakes and a selection of ice creams are produced. Only the best ingredients are used for this. In our coffee house, we serve our fresh cakes, strudels and other delicious pastries.
Wellness in a special atmosphere
We have created a place of well-being for you. Here, you can experience a nice little world full of peace, where you can retreat. High-quality materials, such as wood, stone and glass, and a lot of light create a special atmosphere.
Recharge your batteries and enjoy:
- the jacuzzi with massage jets
- the designer glass steam bath (approx. 45°)
- the classic Finnish sauna (90°)
- the infrared cabin
- the quite zone with a drinks bar
- the rest area with a salt stone wall for a healthy indoor climate
- beneficial massages
- a mud bath
- a whirlpool bath
Conferences in the Almgasthof at Hotel Teichwirt
Your seminar hotel in the heart of Styria When you put enough distance between yourself and your office, problems are often easier to solve than in their everyday environment.
Enjoy unique exclusivity for your conference:
We guarantee that a maximum of just 2 seminar groups will be working in our hotel, in complete peace and in separate areas. Our seminar guests enjoy complete concentration without distractions.
Unless a cow loses its way ...
With our many years of experience, we will support you with the planning of your individual seminar programme. Seminar room or hotel card – you can choose at any time.
The mountain pastures give wings to your creativity...
Nature and pure peace – conferences at the “Teichwirt”!
- Main seminar room 75 m2 for max. 40 people
- Group work room 56 m2 – the two rooms can be extended into a single conference room of 131 m2 for max. 80 people.
- Small seminar room 20 m² for max. 10 people
All the rooms are non-smoking seminar rooms with daylight and wooden floors
- Separate smoking area
- Hotel garden for outdoor programmes
Facilities for seminars:
- Projector can be used flexibly
- Flexible projection screen
- CD players
- TV sets
- Video recorders
- Overhead projector
- DVD players
- Magnetic rails
- Media kits
- 8 bulletin boards
- Flip charts
Leisure area in the hotel
- New elegant wellness area
- 2 outdoor tennis courts with artificial quartz sand
- Enough parking spaces at the hotel
- Partner of the 18-hole Almenland golf course - 20 % green fee discount for club members
- Wellness area with a Finnish sauna, glass steam bath, infrared cabin, jacuzzi, rest area with a salt stone wall, open fire
- Hotel right by the Teichalm Lake, by the hiking trails, nice little winter sports area 1,200 m above sea level
- Walking/hiking trails, running routes start directly at the hotel
- Old Styrian skittles in the historic farmhouse partner