- Search for rooms
- Group tours
- Enquiry Form
Simply switch off and let yourself be pampered.
The country hotel in St. Kathrein am Offenegg is located in the heart of the Almenland Nature Park in Styria with the Teichalm and Sommeralm areas. It is in a peaceful, sunny location, 1,014 m above sea level, with a wonderful view. The Almenland Nature Park is the largest continuous area of mountain pastures in Europe. The country hotel is one of the acclaimed Almenland Genusswirte (restaurants certified under the “Genuss Region Österreich” initiative) with specialities from the region.
Enjoy a holiday in one of our elaborately designed Almenland rooms, relax in the newly added wellness area! On the “Braunhof” farm in Styria, you will also have a holiday far away from the stress of your everyday life.
- Almenland rooms with all-wood furniture
- 200 m² wellness area with a steam bath
- Organic sauna
- Infrared sauna
- Finnish barn sauna with Kneipp Schaffel bath
- Heated loungers
- Floating loungers
- Comprehensive range of massages
- “Kulinarium Styria” certification
The most important guarantee for a dish – the ingredients
At the Hotel Spreitzhofer, we always endeavour to spoil our guests with good food; the most important guarantee of a good dish is the ingredients.
• “Kulinarium Styria” certification
The various saunas, heated and floating loungers allow you to forget the tensions of your everyday life. And for anyone who would like to completely lose themselves in the moment – an ayurvedic massage, shendo shiatsu or acupressure will enable you to let go. A special highlight is the Kneipp Schaffel bath outside the barn sauna. Drinking water from the mountain spring at 1,100 m above sea level bubbles out of the fountain Relax in a rest area with reading lights and relaxing music from headphones.
You can use the saunas every day from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.! Even if you are not a resident of our hotel, you can use our wellness area for € 12.00 per day.
Let yourself be pampered in the new wellness area, which covers more than 200 m²!
- Organic sauna (4 people)
- Steam bath (4 people)
- Infrared cabin (2 people)
- Heated loungers and floating loungers (with relaxing music)
- Barn sauna with Kneipp Schaffel bath (6 people)
- Comprehensive range of massages
- Large rest area indoors and outdoors
Sunny seminar rooms in a peaceful location
- Seminar room I: 70 m2 / 2.60 m high
- Seminar room II: 25 m2 / 2.60 m high
- Sun terrace and garden for seminars outdoors (direct access from the seminar room)
- All-inclusive offers for the seminar area
- 1 projector
- 2 CD players
- 1 TV set
- 1 video recorder
- 1 projection screen
- 1 overhead projector
- 1 DVD player
- 2 bulletin boards
- 2 flip charts
- Telephone and internet access in the seminar rooms
- Rails for hanging flip chart paper
Leisure area in the hotel
- Freshwater jacuzzi
- Massages (partial massage, full massage, Breuss back massage, gentle spinal column massage with St. John’s wort oil, ayurvedic massage with warm sesame oil, shendo shiatsu and acupressure for the shoulders, neck and head)
- Kneipp fountain on our sloped terrace
- Beautiful walking and hiking trails around the hotel
Special features of the location
- Small, peaceful Almenland village, 972 m above sea level
- Running routes, hiking trails and Nordic Walking
- Tennis courts
- Distillery with tasting opportunities 300 m away
- Shopping opportunities for your daily requirements
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?