- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Sleigh rides
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
The Graf family’s operation in St. Kathrein am Offenegg is among the top addresses for very special fine brandies. Daniela and Michael Graf specialise in the distillates of soft fruit, wild berries and old pomaceous fruit varieties. Brandies made from the berries of the mountain ash or rowan tree are a prized speciality. The efforts of the Graf family to produce brandy of outstanding quality have already won them awards.
- Show garden with more than 30 fruit varieties on the farm
- Located directly on the Vogelbeer Panoramaweg
- Farm store with many Almenland specialities
The farm store is open Tuesday till Saturday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm. During this time is possible a guided tour with tasting.
Products can also be purchased through an online shop.
During the tour, the story of the rowan berry is told on the farm Graf, afterwards it goes to the distillery, where it is explained, how the fruit becomes a brandy. Finally, brandies are tasted - from the Hirschbirne to rowanberry schnapps.
- 1st March - 31st October
- Tuesday - Sathurday from 10 am till 5 pm
Price: from € 5,80 incl. tour and tasting
GenussCard: free guided tour and tasting
Groups of 8 Persons all year by advance appointment