- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Sleigh rides
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
The Almenland Imkerei Kreiner is located 700 m above sea level, about 1.2 km from the Passail town centre. Numerous products from honey, propolis and beeswax are made at the apiary. Claudia Schellnegger also makes the popular Almenland pralines, gingerbread and honey chocolates on site.
The show area located directly next to the customer parking lot provides comprehensive information about many aspects on the topic of bees and their products. Taking care of nature and its products is reflected by the lovingly designed environment.
The honey store is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon (closed on holidays). Products can also be purchased through an online shop on the website.
Treat yourself to a pleasurable hour at the Almenland-Apiculture Kreiner. A variety of unique products - from classic honeys to the delicious honey chocolates. Accompanying the tasting you will get an insight into the fascinating processes in the bee colony.
Fix Appointments 2021:
- 1st July till 30th September
- Monday & Thursday at 10.30 am (except public holiday)
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- To book in advance is requested.
Price: € 6,00 incl. tour and tasting
GenussCard: free guided tour and tasting
- of 20 Persons all year by advance appointment
- Group tours and group discounts are possible