- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- Sleigh rides
- More destinations
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
The Moarhofhechtl has been family-owned since 1792 and documented since 1383. Contented chickens scratch in the yard and alpine oxen graze on the pasture behind the barn, producing the well-known ALMO® beef. More than 30 noodle varieties of the highest quality are made with the farm’s own free-range eggs.
Not only home-made noodles and free range eggs but also other Almenland specialities are offered in the farm store.
The specialities produced in-house are sold in the farm store along with gifts such as noodle bouquets. All products can also be purchased through the online shop.
Operating hours from the farm store:
Monday - Friday from 7.00 am to 12.30 pm; Friday from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm; Sathurday from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Tour with egg liqueur or scrambled egg tasting:
- Learn about the history of our farm that has been documented since 1383 and family-owned since 1792.
- Watch our contented chickens scratching in the yard and look behind the scenes in the unique glass chicken coop.
- Home-made noodle specialities – a video shows how our noodles are produced with no preservatives. A viewing window lets you take a look at production.
- ALMO – learn all about the rearing and care of our noble ALMO alpine oxen and experience with impressive HD images where the ALMOs enjoy their fresh summer days.
- Friday, May 10th, at 03.00 pm
- June 1st - September 30th, every Friday at 10.30 am
All year by advance appointment
Guided tour with advocaat tasting € 4,50 per person