- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Sleigh rides
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
The Moarhofhechtl has been family-owned since 1792 and documented since 1383. Contented chickens scratch in the yard and alpine oxen graze on the pasture behind the barn, producing the well-known ALMO® beef. More than 30 noodle varieties of the highest quality are made with the farm’s own free-range eggs.
Not only home-made noodles and free range eggs but also other Almenland specialities are offered in the farm store.
The specialities produced in-house are sold in the farm store along with gifts such as noodle bouquets. All products can also be purchased through the online shop.
Operating hours from the farm store:
Monday - Friday from 7.00 am to 12.30 pm; Friday from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm; Sathurday from 8.00 am to 12.00 pm.
Diversity & enjoyment - you know where it's coming from!
Come to our farm and find out everything about the hen & the egg. How does the free-range egg get into the homemade pasta? In the Hofkino, watch the Almo cattle in impressive pictures while they are maintaining the alpine pastures of the Almenland Nature Park. You can also convince yourself of our homemade egg liqueur. In our farm shop we show you the regional products of the nature park. An egg liqueur tasting is included in the tour, optionally also an egg spit tasting and drinks.
Fixed guided tours 2021:
- July till October
- every Friday at 10.30 am
- except 9th July; 16th July & 27th August 2021
- A guided tour is also possible during the opening hours of the farm shop by arrangement by phone.
- € 6,50 for adults
- € 3,50 for children till 6 years
- GenussCard: free guided tour and tasting
- for 10 people by appointment
- group discount is possible