- Playing golf
- Carriage rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Experiences & Adventure
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
Verena and Thomas, the two organic farmers with a passion, would like to open the barn doors of their farm and give anyone who is interested a closer look at farming.
This way, visitors, groups or school classes can catch an honest glimpse of the Eibisberger family's dairy farming. They believe that farming is often put in a false light, creating an image that does not correspond to reality.
On the farm of the two farmers, the loving and respectful treatment of the animals is paramount. They love what they do and this is reflected in the animals.
There is a lot to discover on the organic farm, but the best way to explore the farm is with a pony on a lead:
Customisable hike with the mini ponies.
- Hike to the power place with rest and creation of nature pictures on cardboard
- Duration approx. 1.5 - 2 hours
- Ponies can be groomed, cleaned and stroked directly at the farm.
- The hike can be arranged at any time by tlephonic registration.
- € 35,00 for 2 adults and 2 children
- each additional child € 5,00
- each additional accompanying person € 5,00
The highlight at the farm is definitely the stable time, where you can learn everything about dairy farming and also help the Eibisberger family with the milking!
Afterwards, the cows are fed and the calves are provided with the still warm milk.
- Fridays and saturdays at 5.00 p.m. by appointment.
- Price: € 8,00 per person
- For school classes, milking also takes place outside of the specified times - an appointment is necessary!
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?