- Playing golf
- Sleigh rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
The leisure center Passail Edelsee is centrally located in the Almenland and offers many recreational activities besides the bathing lake with drinking water quality:
- the Almenland golf course with 18 holes
- four free and three indoor tennis courts
- a big football field
- three beach volleyball courts
- a seven-lane floor shooting hall
- a new skating facility for bike, roller skate and skateboards
Especially the adventure bay with water park attracts the little guests. Water slide, play tower and a raft, which pulls over the children over the whole lake, complete the package.
At the lake buffet, hunger and thirst can be satisfied. There are also showers and toilets for the visitors.
Opening times & entrance fees
- in the bathing season from June to September
- € 4,00 for adults / € 2,50 for children / under 6 years free
- Discounts or season passes can be found on the website or at the market town of Passail
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?