- Playing golf
- Sleigh rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
Exercise park for perfect fitness, coordination and motor skills training
The stations of the exercise park, developed by the sports scientist Dr. Roland Werthner from Linz, are designed to be used by all age groups. Only the number of repetitions, speed and skill level differ between beginners and experts.
The summer toboggan run and Rodlstub’n for refreshments are also found on the same site.
Hours of operation 2022:
- April: Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 10 am - 5 pm
- May and June: Thursday - Sunday and holidays, 10 am - 5 pm
- Summer holidays: Daily 9:30 am - 6 pm
- Start of school - end of October: Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 10 am - 5 pm
- € 3,00 for adult
- € 2,00 for children
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?