- Playing golf
- Sleigh rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
Deep in the quiet tunnel you can learn a lot about the difficult and wondrous life of the miners in the past centuries. The way through Raabstollen, Gesenke and Erbstollen at a pleasant 10 °C shows this hard working world. The Arzberg show tunnel is also interesting from today's perspective - a seismographic station in the mountain can measure distant earth movements and next door, in the "Franz-Leopold-Stollen", cheese wheels mature to perfect taste.
Good shoes and jacket required. After the tour, the local history and folklore museum can be visited.
At the moment you can also visit our special exhibition “Historical and Active Mining in the Almenland Region”.
Interested small groups (up to 6 people) can visit the lower-lying old mine tunnels by prior arrangement. A "ride" over old climbing trees into the Arzberg shaft and a visit to the "Große Zeche" (largest cavity in the substructure) are some of the highlights of this tour.
Fixed tour dates 2022:
- Mid-April to late October:
Saturday, Sunday & public holidays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m
- additionally from July 1st to September 15th:
Monday to Friday at 2 p.m
- The tours take place in any weather
- We ask that you call 0043 664/9639640 or passail in advance!
- € 8.00 adults
- € 5.00 children from 6 years
- Underground tours € 18.00 per person
- Discounts for groups and families
Groups of 10 or more also all year round on request.