- Playing golf
- Sleigh rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
Many adults appreciate the forest as a place of calm. Children want more action. Here at Waldpark Hochreiter (formerly Ökopark Hochreiter) we have both. Relaxing and exciting discovery. Or as we call it: the forest, and a lot of wow! We do everything to amaze children and make parents breathe deeply.
Local animals await you to feed and stroke, a water playground and a large forest ball track. You can really enjoy nature with us. Not least in our new "Baumhaus" restaurant with regional delicacies and a sun terrace. A new crawling and play area is also waiting for you here. The forest park, you could say, is in paradise. Or more precisely: directly on the Teichalmstrasse in the Almenland nature park.
Come by, romp around or relax, we look forward to your visit!
- 01st April till 05th November
daily from 9.30 a.m. till 6.00 p.m
- 09th November till 26th November
Thursday till Sunday from 9.30 a.m till 6.00 p.m.
Entryfor the adventure park:
- € 9,00 for adults
- € 7,50 for children (4 till 15 years)
- Various combination tickets on the website
- GenussCard: free entry in the park
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?