- Playing golf
- Carriage rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Experiences & Adventure
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
In the midst of Naturpark Almenland, Europe’s largest contiguous alpine region, the Sichart family has created a unique 4,000 m² dream garden 1,000 m above sea level. The garden is made up of terraces dedicated to various themes. It features an extraordinary variety of trees (more than 100 different decorative trees), shrubs, medicinal herbs and many other rarities.
Featuring healthy products from the Almenland, organic cosmetics and other herb products.
Sissy Sichart personally walks through her garden and impresses with her extensive knowledge of the origin, the peculiarities and the uses of "her" plants. Also exciting are the stories that Sissy Sichart knows how to tell. The visitor learns about this much for the production of well-tried home remedies, garden design and herbal cosmetics. The "hanging gardens of the Sulamith" can also be committed with an audio guide (German & English).
Opening Hours 2024:
- May 1st to May 31st, Saturday & public holidays, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
- June 1st to September 14th, Wednesday - Saturday & public holidays, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
- September 15th to October 26th, Saturday & public holidays, 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m
- Closed: August 9th to 10th, 2024
- € 10,00 with guided tour
- € 3,00 Audio Guide, duration approx. 1 hour
- GenussCard: free entry
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?