Parish church with lovely high altar

The parish church dedicated to Saint Catherine of Alexandria stands in an elevated location in St. Kathrein am Offenegg. Its first documented mention is in the year 1295. St. Kathrein has been its own parish since 1640.

The high altar with the image of the Holy Family, the figures by Johann Piringer (1767) and the choir chapel altar with the castigation of Christ and Mary are worth mentioning.
A tour through the floral community of St. Kathrein, a member of the Steirische Blumenstraße, is also recommended.

St. Kathrein am Offenegg
Gemeinde St. Kathrein/O.

Dorf 2
8171 St. Kathrein/O.
Phone: 0043 (0)3179 / 8231
E-Mail: info (at) st-kathrein.at
Web: www.st-kathrein.at

X