- Playing golf
- Carriage rides
- Other sport activities
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Nature Destinations
- Experiences & Adventure
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
The Austrian Open Air Museum is one of the 10 large central open-air museums in Europe. The holistic representation of the historical objects from the different federal states gives the visitors a comprehensive picture of the life and everyday life of the rural population of yore.
The Austrian Open-Air Museum preserves irretrievable cultural heritage from 6 centuries and provides authentic insights into the roots of Austria's history.
100 rural objects from the federal states and South Tyrol were set up in the museum valley, of which original historical buildings as well as replicas and reconstructions can be found in Stübing.
Opening hours 2023:
- March 31st to October 31st
- daily from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (admission until 5 p.m.)
- € 14,00 adults
- children an youth under 19 are free
- Further discounts can be found on the homepage.
- GenussCard: free entry to the open-air museum (valid from 3 nights)
Your cookie settings prevent you from viewing this content.
Would you like to change the settings?