- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Sleigh rides
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
The Austrian Open Air Museum is one of the 10 large central open-air museums in Europe. The holistic representation of the historical objects from the different federal states gives the visitors a comprehensive picture of the life and everyday life of the rural population of yore.
The Austrian Open-Air Museum preserves irretrievable cultural heritage from 6 centuries and provides authentic insights into the roots of Austria's history.
100 rural objects from the federal states and South Tyrol were set up in the museum valley, of which original historical buildings as well as replicas and reconstructions can be found in Stübing.
- March 26th to October 31st, 2021
- daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (admission until 4 p.m.)
- € 13,00 adults
- € 5,00 children
- Further discounts can be found on the homepage.
- GenussCard: free entry to the open-air museum (valid from 3 nights)
For individuals there is a guided tour through the valley of history (s) once a month:
- Start 11.00 a.m.
- Duration approx. 1 - 1.5 hours
- Meeting point: Museum cash desk
- Price: € 4,50 excluding admission
These tours are on the following days:
- May 09, 2021
- June 13, 2021
- July 11, 2021
- August 08, 2021
- September 12, 2021
- October 10, 2021