- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Sleigh rides
- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
Which forces influence us humans? Where do we get this from? And how can we influence it? These are the central questions that the herb area tries to answer with the weatherproof and interactive experience exhibition.
Have you ever seen a silent jet of water? Or do you know the enormous impact the moon has on us?
On three floors, visitors experience the various forces that surround us in spectacular themed rooms. The palette ranges from the world of colors to earth and water jets, astronomy and the different world religions.
The open-air area with herb garden, snack garden and the cosmopolitan course complete the eventful offer.
Right across the street in the Europapark you can enjoy the flowers. And for children there is a large playground nearby. All three areas together are the St. Jakob im Walde generation playground.
- April 1st - October 31st
- Thursday till Sunday
- from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- for groups also on other days possible
- € 9,50 for adults
- € 6,00 for children
- Children below 6 years are free
- You will find additional discounts on the homepage.
- GenussCard: free Entry in the "Kräftereich"
Fix guided tours:
- for children in the public holidays
- every Sathurday at 10 o'clock
- you have to do a reservation
Single persons can visit the theme areas during the operation times with an audio guide. For more than 10 persons will be offer guided tours - an reservation is mandatory!