- Cross-country skiing
- Snowshoeing & winter hiking
- Skating rinks & ice climbing
- Sleigh rides
- Playing golf
- Other sport activities
- Nature Destinations
- Experience Guiadance
- Adventure Parks
- Culinary destination
- Museums and exhibitions
- Churches, castles & palaces
- Cities next to the Almenland
- More destinations
The Feistritztalbahn is one of those rail lines that lets you experience vintage transportation from the old days in the modern age. A panting steam locomotive pulls the ancient passenger cars dating back to the early days of the railway. Without haste or hurry, far removed from everyday life, the train passes through a particularly lovely eastern Styrian landscape.
Thanks to the audacious construction of this narrow-gauge railway with numerous bridges, viaducts and tunnels, hobby photographers will find many worthwhile motifs. A dedicated bar car, the “Bummelzugschenke”, is always part of the train to provide refreshments.
The trains of the Feistritztalbahn run in 2020 on all Saturdays from 6, June to 24, October between Birkfeld and Anger. Due to the extensive construction work that is necessary for the construction of a bypass road, the narrow-gauge track systems were removed in the station area Weiz. For this reason, driving on the section Anger - Weiz is unfortunately not possible.
- € 10,00 one way, € 14,00 both ways for adults
- € 5,00 one way, € 7,00 both ways for children
- Children under 6 years are free
- Free drive with the GenussCasrd.
- Family discounts are on the website