Short rest for your e-car?
Do you need electricity for your e-car? Then charge your car at one of the following stations, while you stretch your legs, stop for a bite to eat at our Almenland inns or enjoy the fresh air on a hike through the nature park. See you around!
Here you will find an overview of the e-charging stations in the Almenland Nature Park:
- Stoanihaus, Dorfplatz 9, 8616 Gasen (2x Typ2 with 22kW and 1x Typ2 with 17kW, costs)
- Gasthaus Hofbauer, Breitenauer Straße 37, 8614 Breitenau/H. (1x Typ2 with 22kW, costs)
- Gasthof Pröllhofer, Cafe Bar Hills, Tulwitzviertl 9, 8163 Fladnitz/T. (1x Typ2 with 22kW, costs)
- Gasthof Frankenhof, Nechnitz 7, 8163 Fladnitz/T. (3x Schuko, max. 3,7kW, with costs)
- Kathreinerhaus, St. Kathrein am Offenegg 99, 8171 St. Kathrein/Off. (2x Typ2 mit 22kW, with costs)
- Gemeinde Passail, near Bakery Niederl (2x Typ2 mit 22kW, with costs)
- Rathaus Passail, Markt 1, 8162 Passail (2x Typ2 mit 11kW, with costs)
- Parkdeck Passail, besides Kaufhaus Reisinger (2x Typ2 mit 11kW, with costs)
The following stations are currently under construction:
- Leisure Lake Passail (2x CCS with up to 100kW, 4x Typ2 with 11kW each, with costs)
- Teichalm Lake (3x Typ2 with 22kW each, with costs)
E-Car Sharing in the Nature Park
You want a 100% electric car and save money at the same time?
Then take the opportunity with the e-car sharing "HANS". A new VW E-Golf is waiting at the market place in Passail, register and book with a simple, professional online booking system - and off you go!
You can find all the information here:
Do you have questions about the e-charging stations? Or would you like to know more about the climate-energy model region Naturpark Almenland?
Then please contact the Climate-Energy-Model manager Martin Auer.
Climate- and Energy-Model Region
Manager od the Model Region Mag. Martin Auer
Telefon: 0043 664/8514441
E-Mail: martin.auer (at) almenland.at