Respect for nature and mutual consideration form the basis for a relaxing stay in the Naturpark Almenland. All of us are responsible for the preservation of the natural environment which is the basis for a recreational experience. That's why a well-organized arrival and departure by car is an important part of the mobility culture in the Naturpark Almenland. Here, parking space is a valuable resource, that we use responsibly.
We appreciate the created offer of parking spaces at Zirbisegger in Breitenau and pay a fee for parking during the opening hours. With our contribution, we enable clean infrastructure for all car drivers and help organize parking space. We also ensure that access roads are always passable for emergency vehicles.
2. Select ticket
3. Pay online
by credit card, Paypal or bank transfer
No smartphone? No problem!
Simply pay your daily contribution of € 4.00 directly to the payment box at the top parking lot. Thanks very much!
Infrastructure must be provided.
Parking lots must be maintained.
Organized and orderly parking ensures free access for emergency vehicles.
Mobility concept Naturpark Almenland
Respect for nature and mutual consideration form the basis for a relaxing stay in the Naturpark Almenland. All of us are responsible for the preservation of the natural environment which is the basis for a recreational experience. We travel consciously, organized and with respect for the natural environment. - this is what characterizes the mobility culture in the Naturpark Almenland.
Part of the mobility culture in the Naturpark Almenland is the well-organized arrival and departure by car. Parking space is a valuable resource - everyone takes responsibility and uses this resource efficiently. As car drivers, we therefore stick to generally accepted guidelines.
Tips and tricks for traveling by car nature-friendly
- We use the available car parking spaces efficiently. We form car pools and thus keep the number of cars in the alpine area low. The more people in one car, the better.
- We are guests in nature and behave accordingly.
- We leave nature as we found it - without waste.
- We drive on public roads and adhere to the opening hours in order to contribute to the preservation of tranquility for wildlife.
- We park the car on marked parking lots. We respect nature, forestry, as well as alpine farming areas.
- Camping in the alpine area is not allowed, designated camping sites are available for staying overnight.
- We stick to the opening hours of the parking areas: May - October
- We appreciate the created offer of parking spaces and pay a fee for parking during the opening hours.
- We communicate these tips and tricks with other guests as well. This way the mobility culture in the Naturpark Almenland is being implemented more and more.
- The mobility rangers in the Naturpark Almenland make sure that the mobility offers are being used consciously and that nature is being treated respectfully.
By responsibly sticking to the generally accepted guidelines, we ensure that the Naturpark Almenland will continue to be a unique recreational and living space as well as workplace for all.