Nature Park Partners are accommodation establishments that identify with the philosophy of the Nature Park. Quality criteria were developed in workshops and implemented in the establishments. The healthy living space, exercise in nature and regional delicacies (Almenland specialities) are central concerns of the Nature Park hosts.
Nature Park hosts are ambassadors of the Nature Park philosophy, they spread awareness of the Nature Park. Guests learn that they are contributing to the preservation of the cultural landscape through their stay. Hosts and staff are experts in arranging nature tours and nature experiences in the nature park.
Nature park hosts work in regional networks and use these for their own development.
The healthy living space, healthy movement, healthy living and healthy food (nature park specialities, slow food) are central concerns of the nature park hosts.
Nature Park hosts commit themselves to the criteria of the working agreement, which are externally quality-checked every 3 years.
With the step-by-step fulfilment of the above-mentioned goals, it has been possible to form an efficient group of landlords from the Nature Park hosts with the awareness "We are Nature Park".
- Guests feel and experience the identification with the nature park!
- Willingness for further training
- Personal knowledge of all hosts and staff of the most important nature park excursion destinations/nature jewels
- Coherent floral and plant decorations
- Nature Park House Library
- Delicious, regional, Styrian cuisine
- Healthy preparation, information about sources of origin
- "Nature Park breakfast" with wholemeal corner and mainly products from the region (especially bread, jams, honey, butter, eggs, bacon...), a regional herbal tea
- Important: careful labelling with explanation of the products (especially origin), as few pre-packaged products as possible.
- Some typical Styrian drinks, if possible from the region (apple juice, elderflower juice, noble brandies)
- Up-to-date information with nature park map in the room to take away
- Regular training of the staff about current offers of the nature park and the region