Geschäftsstelle Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
The Wild family has something for every taste – live in holiday apartments on the farm or in mountain huts in the Sommeralm area (55 - 130 m2).
The organic houses have space for 5-8 people and are equipped with
- a kitchenette, dining and living area,
- 2-3 bedrooms,
- a shower and WC,
- free internet,
- a sheltered terrace,
- and an indoor children’s play area
There is always a lot to do on the farm. You can help with the hay harvest. Three times a week, there are pony rides. Once a week, there is a torch-lit walk to the Almenland Kreiner apiary. On request, there are also pony walks for the guests.
For all sports lovers, there is a free golf taster lesson once a week. There is also a campfire site, where food can be cooked at any time. The wood is free of charge.
Indoor children’s playhouse, 100 m2 in the centre of the Miniponyhof with:
- a large sandpit with 6 t sand
- a wooden horse, barrel horse
- a trampoline with a 5 metre diameter
- table tennis
- table football
- an organic Fairtrade coffee corner
- a baby playing corner
- mini golf
- a painting, drawing corner
- a wigwam
- giant building blocks
- tractors and much more.
At the Miniponyhof Wild you can perfectly combine your camping holiday with a farm holiday. The campsite is 700 m above sea level. There are a total of 10 parking spaces with 50 - 80 m². There are sufficient electricity and water connections. You can use the entire range of the mini pony farm Wild.
The offer at the mini pony farm:
- Daily bread service
- Play area with a large indoor playground
- Play with the mini ponies, look after them and hike with them
- Riding lessons at the neighboring horse farms Mandl and Stockner (50 or 250 meters away)
- Our animals at the mini pony farm: cats, rabbits, ducks, chickens and other petting animals
- Working on our organic farm, haymaking, stable work, etc.
- WLAN use free of charge