Tourismusverband Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
The 3-star guesthouse is located in the heart of the municipality of Gasen in the Almenland Nature Park in Styria. The idyllic mountain village is often described as a music village. It is the home of the “Stoakogler”, a well-known folk music group, as well as a music school for adults, the “Stoanineum”.
The Grabenbauer family’s guesthouse provides new lovingly furnished rooms and an apartment, some of which have a balcony or a terrace, as well as a rustic guest dining room, cosy guest premises and a sunny guest garden with a view of the children’s play area, perfect for families. The mountain landscape provides the perfect conditions for hiking holidays. Fantastic hiking trails, such as the mill panoramic trail or the Stoakogler country hiking trail, start just outside the door. Music holiday seminars are offered in collaboration with the Stoanineum.
Kitchen opening hours:
Monday - Sunday: 11.00 a.m. - 8.00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
(apart from public holidays and the summer months)
Our kitchen team will spoil you with traditional, regional dishes, including our very popular house speciality the “Stoani-Braten”, a juicy joint of roast beef, as well as the delicious homemade pastries and desserts.
Rooms and leisure activities
- Cosy new guest rooms with cable TV, a telephone and a hair dryer
- Extensive breakfast buffet
- Beautiful, sunny guest garden in the centre, yet in a peaceful location
- Our guest dining room is a rarity
- Free WiFi
Options for leisure activities
- Hiking trails
- Football pitch
- Solar-heated outdoor pool
- Shopping opportunities for your daily requirements
- Organic farm with a farm shop and tasting opportunities
- Gasen alpaca with farm shop