Tourismusverband Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
- 4 Apartments each for 6 persons
- 4 Apartments each for 8 persons
- 2 single rooms
Perfect for school sports weeks, football training camps or simply for a family holiday.
The wonderful view which opens up through the large windows in the apartment complex of the Freizeitcamp Passail could be called panoramic. From here, you have a view of the recreational lake and over the gentle hills of the Passail high plateau to the Schöckl. To make it really cosy in the evenings, the planners have not been sparing in their use of wood.
Holiday camp for youth and sport groups:
- 2 modules for guardians (1 single room each with a shower/WC)
- 4 youth modules with 8 beds each
- 4 family modules with 6 beds each, 56 beds in total
- large common room (90 m²) on the ground floor
- internet and satellite system
- kitchen with heat-preserving dishes
2 apartments for families (up to max. 6 people), each with
- a lounge with a kitchenette and dining table
- 1 bedroom with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- a shower, WC and balcony
Each apartment has several bedrooms, a lounge, a dining area, a shower, a WC, balcony and, in some cases, a kitchen area. You can bring bed linen with you or hire it on-site.
Would you prefer to cook yourself or use the catering services offered by the nearby restaurants? Make your choice; the heat-preserving dishes which are included in the facilities make it possible.
There is a lot going on around the camp:
- recreational lake and outdoor pool
- many excursion destinations around the camp
- golf course – with the option of a golf course proficiency course
- tennis – 3 indoor and 4 outdoor courts
- football – 2 pitches
- curling hall: 7 lanes
- riding – riding courses, hall (Reitstall Mandl)
- hiking – wide range of trails in the Teichalm/Sommeralm area, as well as the Raab Gorge, the Bärenschütz Gorge or the many caves