Tourismusverband Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
The self-catering hut, which was built in 2004, is located 900 metres above sea level in the municipality of Gasen. Living space of 64 m² with a balcony is available for the guests, with space for 4 people. The hut is in a peaceful location, right on the edge of the forest and surrounded by green meadows.
The hut is directly accessible by car. Approximately 1.5 kilometres away from the centre of Gasen.
Facilities on the ground floor:
- fully furnished kitchen with an electric oven, an extractor hood, a fridge, a coffee filter machine, a freezer box available in the basement, and a seating area
- living room furnished in a rustic style with a cosy sitting area (extendible sofa for 2 people) and a fireplace
- electric heating
- cable TV and radio with CD player
- bathroom with WC and shower
- bed linen and hand towels included
Facilities on the first floor:
- 1 double room with balcony (+ 1 additional bed)
- 1 double room (+ extendible sofa)
In the basement, there is the timber store, an electric boiler and the freezer box.
The spacious terrace with garden furniture and a large barbecue offers space for a sociable gathering in the summer months. Two loungers are also available, allowing you to really enjoy the sun.
The water comes from the house’s own spring and is therefore suitable for drinking.
Bookings for no fewer than 3 nights.
Phone: 0043 (0)664/21 33 537
E-Mail: martina.razborcan (at) drei. at