Tourismusverband Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
Feel at home in comfortable rooms, furnished with Styrian apple wood furniture. You will be spoilt with regional delicacies. After an attractive hike through the mountain pastures, you can relax in the vitality area with a steam bath, aroma steam bath and infrared cabin.
Enjoy our food with your heart and soul!
Kitchen opening hours:
Monday: 12.00 noon - 2.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. - 7.00 p.m.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday: 12.00 noon - 2.00 p.m. and 6.00 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
Sunday: 12.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m.
We primarily cook with regional products which we procure from local enterprises. Our menu includes regional dishes, such as a shoulder cut of beef from a steer from the mountain pastures served with fried potatoes and apple sauce with horse radish or trout fillets cooked in butter served with parsley potatoes, as well as vegetarian dishes which are prepared for you with our own herbs to provide flavour. It is important to us that the naturalness of the individual, high-quality products is preserved during cooking and that fresh herbs from our Steinhauser garden are used.
Do your body good and recharge your batteries
The attractive vitality area has:
- a Finnish sauna
- an aroma steam bath
- an infrared cabin = deep warmth
- a solarium
- a splish-splash shower = a refreshing shower after a sauna session
- a cold mist system = cooling mist to refresh you
- and a rest area and massage room
Have a relaxed start to the day with a stimulating massage, or see the day out with a relaxing treatment. Our masseuse offers Breuss, shiatsu and Oriental ayurvedic treatments as well as traditional massages. Purify and invigorate your body with our Qi Master. This method will help you to lose weight, strengthen your tissue and firm your skin.
Pedicure, manicure and cosmetic treatments
Well-groomed hands and feet are a person’s calling card! Let yourself be pampered with a pleasant pedicure or manicure. The range of cosmetic treatments includes facials and body wraps.
Wellness and seminar hotel
- 66 m2, can also be divided (29 m2 and 37 m2), 2.95 m high
- Parquet floor – good indoor climate
- Light room due to series of windows on the eastern side
- Our conservatory, the lounge with a fireplace, the farmhouse parlour and the cosy reception area are available for group work
Almenland basic facilities (see general information) extended to include:
- a projector
- a CD player
- a projection screen
- a TV with a video and DVD player
- a laptop
- a digital camera with a video function
- an A3 photocopier
- a mobile telephone
- an internet connection in the seminar room
- exercise mats
Leisure area in the hotel
Vitality area with a sauna, aroma steam bath, splish splash shower, infrared cabin, solarium, relaxarium, Qi Master and rest area.
- Extensive, relaxing range of massages
- 2 sand tennis courts
- Western-style riding
- Nordic Walking sticks at your disposal
- Table tennis table
- Visit to the Steinhauser herb garden
- Inviting sun terrace
Options for leisure activities outside the hotel
- Tennis courts, football pitch, bowling alley
- 18-hole golf course
- Ski lift in the village
Special features of the location
- Small, peaceful Almenland village, 972 m above sea level
- Running routes, hiking trails and Nordic Walking
- Tennis courts
- Distillery with farm shop and tasting opportunities
- Shopping opportunities for your daily requirements