Geschäftsstelle Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
Embedded in the tourist offer profile of East Styria - the garden of Austria, the Koglhof summer toboggan run offers a fast-paced experience, fun and variety for young and old.
Guests experience the fascination of speed over a length of 1,050 m with 8 banked curves, 7 jumps and safe driving fun. In the area of the summer toboggan run there is also a motor skills park with many great attractions such as a giant toboggan as a climbing tower, a marble run and the newly built Flying Fox.
The Rodelstub'n, which is located right next to the valley station, offers guests culinary delicacies and regional specialties.
Birthday promotion: 3 free rides for the birthday children who celebrate their birthday outside of the tobogganing season!
- Birthday in November & December
Rides redeemable on April 09 & 10, 2022
- Birthday in January & February
Rides can be redeemed on April 16, 17 & 18, 2022
- Birthday in March
Rides can be redeemed on April 23 & 24, 2022
Opening hours 2022:
- April: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p. m
- May and June: Thursday - Sunday and holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Summer holidays: daily 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Beginning of school - end of October: Saturday, Sunday and holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- no business at rainy days!
- Single ticket € 3,50 adults / € 2,50 children
- 3 block € 9,00 adults / € 6,00 children
- 3 block free with the GenussCard
- Further prices can be found on the website