Tourismusverband Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
The Koglhof summer toboggan run with its 8 steep banks, 7 jumps and a length of 1,050 m nestled in the landscape is fun for the whole family.
Guests can experience the unique fascination of speed and safe riding pleasure of this modern toboggan run. The adventure park is embedded in the tourist offering of the Naturpark Almenland, Joggland and Thermenland regions.
There is also an exercise park in the area of the summer toboggan run, with a trampoline and large playground for children. When your stomach starts to growl, the Rodelstub’n invites you in for regional delicacies.
- April: Saturday, Sunday and public holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p. m
- May and June: Thursday - Sunday and holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Summer holidays: daily 9.30 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
- Beginning of school - end of October: Saturday, Sunday and holidays 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- no business at rainy days!
- Single ticket € 3,50 adults / € 2,50 children
- 3 block € 9,00 adults / € 6,00 children
- 3 block free with the GenussCard
- Further prices can be found on the website