Geschäftsstelle Naturpark Almenland
Telefon: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-0
Fax: 0043 (0)3179 / 23000-20
The speciality museum for brass instrument music and its history. Old musical instruments like the ophilcleide [now the saxophone] are found here among others. Brass instrument music stories from 1895 with photos and texts from the 200-year history of brass instrument music are presented on TV screens and with headphones. Control panels are provided for making selections. Videos about making musical instruments are shown as well.
Opening hours 2021:
- 1st May till 26th October
- Sathurday, Sunday and public holidays from 9.00 am to 12.00 am & 1.30 pm to 5.00 pm
- If you visit on Sathurday, please press the speak button on the entrance.
- Also possible on other days with advance notice by telephone.
Guided Tours for small and big groups only with advance notice by telephone.
- € 4,00 Adult
- € 2,00 Children
- GenussCard: free entry with guided tour
- Discounts for groups and families